Welcome to MANGINO STRENGTH & CONDITIONING
13 PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES 40 ALL-AMERICANS 162 ALL-STATE
413 ALL-CONFERENCE 199 COLLEGIATE ATHLETES
STAY UP TO DATE ON ALL OUR ATHLETES
AND GYM NEWS VIA OUR
FACEBOOK- The Next Level Page
FREE STRENGTH & CONDITIONING CLASS
Contact us to schedule your workout
- Danny Ives SALVE REGINA football 2nd Team ALL-NEFC
Sam Dickinson FRANKLIN & MARSHALL football 1st Team ALL-CENTENNIAL CONFERENCE
CONGRATULATIONS TO GUILFORD GIRLS SOCCER winning the CLASS L STATE TITLE
- GOOD LUCK TO OUR Third Year Pro Joe Trapani competing for SPIROU basketball in the E.L.
- GOOD LUCK TO OUR First Year Pro Mike Callaghan competing for MOYCULLEN basketball in the I.P.L
- GOOD LUCK TO OUR ATHLETES COMPETING THIS WINTER, Kyle Lundberg TRINITY wrestling, Matt Mahoney SPRINGFIELD wrestling, Brian Onofrio ANDERSON U. wrestling, Kerry Wallack URI basketball, Sheena Landy TRINITY basketball and Riley Kirsch CATHOLIC basketball
- GOOD LUCK TO ALL OUR YOUTH AND HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETES COMPETING THIS WINTER, member(s) of the AVON OLD FARMS ice hockey, GUILFORD boys basketball, GUILFORD girls basketball, GUILFORD boys ice hockey, GUILFORD wrestling, H.K boys basketball, H.K girls basketball, HAND boys ice hockey, HAND indoor track, HAND wrestling, LYMAN HALL girls basketball, MERCY basketball, MORGAN girls basketball, NORTH BRANFORD girls basketball and XAVIER wrestling
About Our Business
Mangino Strength & Conditioning's purpose is to provide student-athletes with the
knowledge, motivation, discipline and training required to reach their potential
athletically and personally.
Student-athletes are offered the opportunity to train in one of the shoreline's finest
facilities with an elite staff of professionals.
Physical development and dominance have been traits that are equated with Mangino Strength & Conditioning. The student-athletes' self-confidence and unwavering dedication have driven them to prominence.
This has been made possible through the unique relationships between the athletes and staff. The Strength and Conditioning Staff is committed to enabling its athletes to achieve their goals and dreams.
The Strength and Conditioning Staff is dedicated to developing the student-athlete both mentally and physically. We aim to improve athletic performance, prevent injuries, promote a positive self-image and develop confidence and mental toughness.
Our training cycles transcend all aspects of physiological development. Student-athletes are trained in areas of: speed, agility, quickness, explosive training, Olympic weightlifting, conventional weightlifting, band training, injury prevention movements, plyometrics, core, balance, functional training, bioenergetics related to the individual sport, nutrition, flexibility, medicine ball training, proprioception, swiss ball training and various other practices.
Through the use of these tactics we develop speed, agility, strength, power, force, acceleration, deceleration, mobility, top speed, explosiveness, reaction, conditioning, balance, core stability, confidence, mental toughness, good nutrition habits, kinesthetic awareness and proprioception. All these dimensions of training are adapted and phased regularly for the individual student-athlete's needs and the demands of the specific sport. This is accomplished through the use of periodization.
It is our belief that providing an all encompassing, sport specific, individualized program will enable athletes to reach their physiological potential. With positive reinforcement and a structured, disciplined atmosphere we elicit confidence and the mental strength to ensure success in all of life's endeavors.